Center for Civil Aviation Services RusAero
Founded in 1994, CCAS RusAero is a leader on the Russian aviation market specializing in ad hoc flight support and ground handling.
At this moment CCAS RusAero handles approximately 4500 flights a month, providing a wide range of ground handling services and flight support for both scheduled and unscheduled aviation including private, state and corporate flights, business, commercial and cargo charters, ferry flights and aircraft delivery, ambulance and humanitarian endeavors.
We own a wide net of offices and have representatives in all international airports in Russia and major international airports in C.I.S. region (Kazakhstan, Belarus, Armenia, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, etc.).
CCAS RusAero is a member of the National Business Aviation Association and European Business Aviation Association and active participant of the IATA ground handling council.We provide flights support services for both Russian and foreign operators.The goal of CCAS RusAero is to ensure flights and arrange a full range of services for the client regardless flight complexity, terms and route: 2014 Winter Olympics, Economical Forums in Saint Petersburg and Vladivostok, Formula-1 Grand Prix in Sochi and many others are among ourlargest handled events.
Following customer’s request our professional and experienced team will promptly provide the following services:
• Overflight and landing permits of Russian and C.I.S. civil aviation authorities;
• ATC FPL filing;
• Route analyses;
• Coordination of slots at any airport according to your request.
Ground handling and Fuel
CCAS RusAero specializes in arranging ground handling and fueling services for private and commercial flights, as well as heads of states and top-ranking delegations flights:
• Supervise all ramp activities by ground handler;
• Provide refueling on credit;
• Provide VIP lounge for passengers and crew;
• Provide crew transportation on the airport territory and outside;
• Ensure transit visas for crew members on arrival;
• Provide catering for crew and passengers on preliminary request;
• Provide hotel accommodation on contracted rates.
CCAS RusAero has additional advantages which will help us to ensure comfort for our esteemed customers and crew:
• Favorable contract relationship with Russian and foreign airports, fuel suppliers and ground services;
• Special rates;
• Longtime cooperation with airports in Russia, C.I.S., Europe and USA;
• Staff trained professionally abroad, including air navigators;
• Prompt request analysis and ability to support a flight at any place worldwide;
• Wide range of representative offices at Russian airports.
Serving our clients 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.